Digitalization Market: What Is It?
This includes the automation of all marketing processes that can be mechanized through technology. This is what we mean when we talk about the digitalization market.
Digitalization Market can be done in two ways:
Integration through different processes thanks to the use of APIs or open applications. Or automating any marketing process (sending email, advertising, monitoring, content).
What Are the Advantages of The Digitalization Market?
The main advantages for companies that implement digitalization market in their marketing processes are the following:
- Avoid losing important business opportunities due to lack of information or organization.
- Eliminate dependency on development teams or systems when launching campaigns. Give your marketing and sales teams a tool to create campaigns and ads.
- Reduce the average sales time by optimizing processes.
- Implementation of a ROI-oriented marketing system based on understanding and tracking metrics and conversion rates.
- Create a visual map of your processes so you can identify them and continuously optimize them and plan your marketing campaigns in advance.
- Increase conversion and sales.
- Provide marketing and sales teams with tools to help them do their jobs better and implement a customer-centric approach that reduces incidents and internal tensions.
- Scalability and business growth to increase revenue without increasing costs.
What Processes Can Be Automated in The Digitalization Market?
In this section we’ll elaborate a list of processes that you can digitize to carry out a correct digitalization market
Qualifications for Contacts or Leads
In digital marketing, there is a basic process such as qualifying a contact or a lead. When we enter a new contact in a CRM that we don’t know much about, we need additional information to better understand if and when we can help them with one of our products or services.
This marketing process can be automated by implementing a lead scoring system or using a lead support system by holding a conversation and requesting user data. The automated lead scoring system assigns points based on the criteria that define our ideal customers (age, income, professional status, etc.) and based on their activity and interaction on the site.
Digitalization Market: Automated Emails
Sales process automation is often done in a semi-automated but customized way, such as sending a series of emails to potential customers. This process is carried out by the sales team. They may also schedule a series of marketing emails, a method known as Lead Nurturing, to maintain active contact, to identify customers’ interests and target them accordingly.
Technically, lead nurturing is done by identifying different conversion paths that require buyer personas to apply different workflows or email sequences, with personalized content and goals, for each stage of their journey. An obvious example would be using a welcome workflow with multiple automated emails based on the prospect’s or buyer’s personal profile and their areas of interest.
Classification and Automation of Contacts
Undoubtedly, the main advantage of having a website with user monitoring tools is that we can better understand who visits our site and various digital properties. It is a competitive advantage that not only allows you to obtain more information than would otherwise not be available, but, as we’ll see later, it is the basis for the digitization and automation of marketing and sales processes.
An example of automating this process is the automatic identification of types of contacts or buyer personas and their areas of interest, and the creation of dynamic lists to create different segments or groups of contacts. This process is critical to automation success as it is the beginning of the consumer journey and we need to determine exactly who they are, what they want, and when they want it.
Examples of Email Digitalization Market
Send service request emails or follow-up emails after exchanging messages or calls using the site’s chat. You can use date attributes (birth, event, birthday) to send reminders or thank you messages to customers on their business anniversaries.
You can also automate a series of emails to merge new customers and send them custom, sequential merge tasks, help documentation, and contact information. This can be done gradually so that customers engage with your content without feeling disconnected or discouraged.
Create feedback workflows to send automated emails asking customers what they think when they purchase a product or service.
It is also worth noting the automation of sending email marketing through A/B test systems. Whether it’s a simpler A/B test that converts 50% of your recipients to every email, or an advanced A/B testing system. In the latter, 2 groups are created: group A with 25% of users; group B with another 25% of users, and the remaining 50% will be applied to the winning option (A or B).
Personalization Of Content on Web Pages and Landing Pages
The objective of content personalization is to develop specific and personalized marketing actions and materials. Using market, purchase, and navigation data, companies can offer different experiences depending on the stage of the purchase journey, and the profile or the behavior of the consumer. Personalization is not a new practice, and companies have been investing in personalized products and targeted communications for decades.
Today, however, we have the latest technologies that add to society like never before, and these resources are increasingly being used by websites, e-commerce, social media, and other platforms.
Smart or personalized content can work well for mass email marketing and even personalizing web pages designed to display unique content. Under personalized or smart content, we find Smart CTAs that allow visitors to post different CTAs based on criteria such as lifecycle stage, country, and audience membership or list, as well as other factors.
Enable An Alert When a Page Is Visited
One of the biggest benefits of digital marketing is having a system that monitors visits to digital channels and user behavior. Thanks to other information about user behavior, we can raise the alarm about marketing and/or sales reports. When contacts/wires/customers perform the following operations:
- If a person visits a page on your site.
- They contacted you on social media posts.
- If someone visiting your site has an issue, you can quickly intervene to resolve any questions they may have. In this way, user actions become automated and it triggers to send emails or internal messages to the sales team or create specific tasks.
The most common example is when one of your contacts lands on one of your high-converting pages, such as your pricing, products, or contact pages. This action immediately sends a message to the sales team or contact manager.
Digitalization Market Through Integration with Internal Systems or Third-Party Applications
As the use of cloud-hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications has become more popular, new versions of open applications have emerged that communicate and complement each other through the ability to connect administration, management, marketing, sales, and customer service operations. In this way, the entire customer value chain is automated. These are some examples of the use of external applications to automate or digitize marketing processes:
- Trigger actions in different applications when events such as page views or form submissions are registered.
- Create, delete, or update CRM records when actions are performed in an external application.
- Integrate SMS systems and enable push notifications or send messages based on specific triggers.
Examples of How to Use These Operations
- Referral program integration: You can include HubSpot businesses that sign up for the referral program and connect them with relevant contacts so all information is available in one place.
- Enrich data with third-party service providers, such as enriching company and contact data with third-party company databases and services.
- Verify your email address using an external service. With code modules, you can link systems like Kickbox to verify they’re correct, allowing you to maintain a clean CRM, high email send rates, and a healthy delivery reputation.
After taking all this into account, you should be ready to carry out a digitalization Market in an organized and successful way!
If you would like to get more information about this and other related topics, visit our site NoticiasDiarias24